Tuesday, January 01, 2013

It's 2013.

2013, 2013, 2013, 2013, 2013, 2013, 2013. If I can get used to typing it, I won't mess up on my paperwork and type 2012. I've made myself a pot of Gevalia Coffee, after a few more cups I'll be ready to hit the books. It snowed again yesterday - silently. I can't believe the weekend is over already. All I did was study and drink coffee, and I took myself to dinner at Frisch's Big Boy yesterday evening. I like going there, but they won't let you study - the waitresses are a bit too attentive. Which normally I like, but how many times can you say "I'm fine" in half an hour? Oh, I also re-watched "Cold Mountain". The girls used to say I reminded them of Ruby Thewes in that movie. I get a kick out of the resemblance sometimes... "Alright then". Okay, now for the resolutions: This year I will quit smoking. This year I will see what 6-pack abs look like on me. This year I will earn my RCDD and my PMP. This year I will spend less on "stuff" and pay off my RV. I think four resolutions are enough. It's all do-able. My blog will remove all the line breaks and publish this as one, long, run-on paragraph. I do apologize for that. Just so's you know: I did type it with paragraph breaks and indents and line-items. Have a great New Year! MsAmber

No comments: