Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday in Wisconsin

This morning, I didn't make coffee so I put on my slippers and grabbed my coffee cup and headed into the lobby. I went around the first turn and slipped on the ice and nearly face-planted into the nearest snow-pile. Unfortunately, my new "I Love Lucy" coffee cup was in my hand...
You can guess the rest.

I worked on re-naming and cataloging all 465 pictures from the survey today. Took nearly all day, then I went to the restaurant next door and ate an early dinner. The baked potato was raw. The cook made another. It was raw as well.

I went to the convenience store and bought a 6 pack of Leinenkugels, returned to my room, walked Megabyte again, painted my fingernails, turned on the tv, and...

I'm watching the "I Love Lucy" marathon with a Leinenkugel in my hand and my laptop on my lap.

What a day.

MsAmber

No comments: