Friday, August 13, 2010

The Mosque is two blocks away?

Someone was quick to point out to me that the proposed building site of the Muslim Mosque is actually two blocks away from ground zero in NYC.

Now, That's an entirely different matter. Thanks for that. I'm not opposed to building a mosque. I have no problem with building a mosque. The news reported that it was AT ground zero. That's what I had a problem with. Two blocks away? No big deal. Freedom of religion and all that. Go for it.

And no, anonymous, I do not feel that all Christians should be held accountable for the Crusades, just the ones who are still "Crusading". Just as all Muslims aren't responsible for those who are engaged in "Jihad", just the ones who are still "Jihading".

I still wonder what in the world is wrong with some people...
I went to the lake a couple of weeks ago and was sitting on a rock soaking my feet in the water, having a pleasant afternoon. Some guys came up to the dam and stripped off their shirts and jumped in. They swam over to where I was sitting to climb out of the lake and I saw HUGE tattoo'd swastikas all over one of them.
Oops. Time to go.

My ex-girlfriend Shiloh invited me over to visit a couple of months back. She has a new boyfriend who she wanted me to meet. He was rude, self-centered, arrogant, and a general asshole. He had an "SS" lightning bolts tattoo on his neck. I told her that I will never visit again. She acted like it was no big deal that he has an "SS" tattoo. She tried to defend him to me by saying that she was sure there wasn't a political bone in his body. Well, sweetheart, I'm not mad because you're dating a Democrat. You need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Freakin' American Nazis. What the Hell???!!!

I still don't get it.

Have a great day.
MsAmber

1 comment:

Crapital_Hill said...

Some incite to the Cordoba Mosque and how the game is played:

http://bit.ly/dcPiTu