Saturday, August 28, 2010

I bought a NEW truck instead.

My credit wouldn't allow me to buy a used truck, but GMAC financing would allow me to buy a brand-new FORD. So I bought a 2010 Ford F-250 Crew Cab.
It's white with blacked out grill and sprayed-in bedliner. It has the trailer package, extendable mirrors, and built-in trailer brake module. Sirius XM radio. Bucket seats with a center console. It was built in Kentucky.
It's a nice truck.

I'm putting wind deflectors over the windows today, and I've already put seat covers and a steering wheel cover on it.
I need a locking camper shell so that I can secure my tools in the back. Eventually I need side steps to help me get in to the derned thing without having to do a triple-lunde.

I'm proud of my new truck, but scared of scratching it and bumping it. I've never had anything this new and nice before. Is it worth it?

Have a great day.
MsAmber

1 comment:

Mark C. said...

Yay cool beanz so when are you going to come show that booger off?