Monday, August 23, 2010

So, I'm trying to buy a truck.

There are a few small obstacles... it seems as though finance companies would rather loan me $40,000 for a NEW truck than $31,000 for a used truck.
But the used truck is one I like.

Let me tell you about the used truck.

It's a 2008 GMC Sierra K2500. It has extended cab, tow package, 6 1/2 foot bed, bed liner, gooseneck hideaway hitch, 4X4, 6.6 liter duramax diesel, Allison transmission, and it's metal-flake black cherry (more of a plum-purple in my opinion). It only has 48,330 miles on it and it's beautiful.
That's the truck I want. It's a 3/4 ton, but it's not as tall as the new 3/4 ton trucks. I looked around at new trucks and they are all too tall. I can't even see into the bed of a new 3/4 ton truck without getting up on the bumper.

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed. I'm of the opinion that if too many obstacles are in the way of me getting it, then maybe God doesn't think I should. So I've been going with that.
I would like to have it though...

I'll let you know how that turns out.

Have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: