Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Today was ok.

I assembled the racks and got them square. Staged and inventoried the equipment that has arrived already. Bought plywood and painted it.
...and then stood around all day.

The floor crew is sealing the tile and I had them bump my area up in priority because I will be bringing in heavy equipment to install soon and I need them to be done with their work in my switchroom and a path to the outside door.

I'll probably be standing around all day tomorrow also. I don't have much to do until equipment comes in, and I have to be there to receive the equipment...
I'm always bored and impatient until stuff starts to happen, then I have lots to do and not enough time to do it in.

Fun, fun.

MsAmber

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't work to hard. stay cool.