Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday Morning in Billings

I wrote a blog entry last night, but I must not have published it.
I wrote a comprehensive, inspired dissertation wherein I solved all the worlds' ills. It's a shame it's lost forever. I certainly can't remember what it was...

I got my batteries in. It's an 880 pound stack. Each battery is 220 pounds. These are just little baby batteries. Certainly easy enough to maneuver compared to the big honkin' things we usually install. Today I'm hoping to receive my rectifiers and inverter bay. I'll be ready to rock-n-roll then.

I have a three-day weekend coming up. There is a classic car show going on downtown I was thinking of checking out. I'm also going to move to less-expensive accommodations. I would like to buy a truck real soon, and the more money I save the sooner I can realize this.

Anyway, that's about all. If I think of the solution for all the worlds' ills again, I'll be sure and save it this time.

Have a great day.
MsAmber

1 comment:

nicky said...

I am so glad you are having so much fun up there.lol.