Thursday, August 27, 2009

Had a great time powerwashing!

Man, I want one!
Fired up the 5.5 hp powerwasher and went crazy. I washed two houses. That's a hoot. The cool part is that it may be 105 degrees outside, but with all the overspray, you stay nice and cool. In my opinion, that would be the greatest outdoor job ever. Sunshine, water, and a real sense of accomplishment at the end of the day. I really want to buy one. I never knew how much fun that could be.

Yesterday we went and installed some mortar between bricks, a vent flue for a stove exhaust, and a microwave. Then went and unloaded two semi-trucks full of lumber. It was a good day.

Today I'm off. I need to start getting ready for my trip to Montana. I called Nicky and told her that if she doesn't come see me this evening, then I won't see her for two whole months. She was surprised and said "It's that time already! Oh shit!"

The slave cylinder on the hydraulic clutch is acting up, so I'm going to run by my mechanic's place right quick.
Gotta go, gotta go.

You have a great day!
MsAmber

No comments: