Friday, August 28, 2009

Alright Peeps - I'm on the road.

Truck's all packed, gear stowed. I just have to take a shower and hit the road.
I think I have everything...

Landlady's son poked his head in the door and said: "You're going to Montana?" I said yes. He said "Well, lemme tell you something..." I didn't catch all that he blurted out but it was something along the lines of: I better not hack into their computer and get their personal information and spread it all over the web in Montana or he KNOWS people and he will take care of me.

HUH?

My goodness. Was that a threat?
And why in the world would I even bother to "hack" into their computer? Like I don't have anything better to do than to hack into some old lady's computer and see how much trouble I can cause. Shit. If I wanted to hack something, I'm sure I could think of someone MUCH more interesting than my landlady and her son...
Geez.

Can you say: Mental?!

Have a great weekend.
MsAmber

1 comment:

Lisbeth said...

Oh, gee. Tweekers!