Friday, July 31, 2009

ASVAB test.

Well, I slam-dunked the the ASVAB. I got a 95%.
I have to be at the recruiter's this morning to schedule my physical and to see what they are offering. I think I will get to choose from any job the Army has available except "Algebra Teacher".
I solved all the algebraic equations with no problems, but they got me when they asked me to break the equations down into their "factors". I missed that part in school, so I was completely lost. I tried to extrapolate based on the answers but nothing made sense. Now I need to learn how to "factor". Whatever THAT means...
I think one of the questions was a trick question, none of the answers made any sense at all.

I'm feeling a little under-the-weather today. My tummy gave me hell last night. I finally got up and ate some crackers and fell asleep on the couch. My eyes still haven't turned bright white and I've been up for hours drinking coffee. I may be trying to kick some kind of stomach bug. You should hear my tummy growling - Ms. Vicky heard it across the room this morning and asked me if I was hungry. Sounds like something out of a fast-food commercial. I also sprang a fever blister on my lip. Usually when I'm aggravated or concentrating I'll bite my upper lip and where I have a sharp bottom tooth against my lip it will blister there. So I'm not sure if the blister is from a fever or biting my lip, but it sure is tender and bothersome.

Well, I've gotta go heckle my recruiter. I beat his score by 19 points, and he expects me to come in and give him hell about it. Also, I'm going to find out when my physical is scheduled. My last obstacle to enlistment!
Repeat after me: "That don't hurt", and "There's no CRYING in the Army!".

...Fake it 'till you make it!

Ciao!
MsAmber

No comments: