Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday already.

Good morning Hyper. Yes, I cleaned every part of that carb. I used 5 cans of carb cleaner and toothpicks and I think I got every orifice, journal, and hidden air-flow pocket I could find. I'm pretty confident that I got it all clean. Another thing: When I dropped the fuel tank it was full of rust chunks so I cleaned it with water and dumped it over and over again until nothing rattled. I got a bucket-full of rust chunks out of it. I cleaned out the screen with gasoline and a toothbrush, and changed the fuel filter. I set the tank out in the sun until it dried completely before I put it back on. Then I replaced all the fuel hoses. It may be that I didn't clean the fuel tank well enough?

I had a good weekend. I'm going to stop bragging about my weight loss after this one note: I went to Goodwill to buy khaki pants for work. I was thrilled to find that I am a size 6. I can fit into size 5, but they are a little too tight for work. But I'm definitely a comfortable size 6. I've gone from size 12 to size 6. Wooo Hooo! Hard work is paying off. My guess is that I've lost 30 pounds of fat and put on 8 pounds of muscle. Damn, I look good naked. Even my ankles and wrists look different. I had no idea that there was a good body hiding under that.

Well, I have to get off to work now. You have a groovy day, daddy-o.

MsAmber

1 comment:

FLOAT said...

No doubt this has been said to you already,But way to go.
Size 12 minus 6 sizes in 5 months plus a heavy work load multiplied by a tan equals one hot lady.