Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back to a 5 day workweek.


Yep. Now we're off on Sunday and Wednesday. As much as I regret not having two days off in a row, I'm kinda glad that it's two days on, one day off, three days on, one day off. This will help keep me from getting so tired. This job takes so much energy that I can't imagine I have the stamina to keep it up for 5 days straight without killing myself.

I had a banner day yesterday. I put on my new size 6 polka-dotted skirt with pink blouse and pink shoes and went and had breakfast at Mel's diner. I was a people-magnet. Everywhere I looked there were people looking at me or smiling at me. Everyone said hello, or good morning, or nice to meet you. I went to Alty campers to get the screws put in the ladder rack and the guys there were falling all over themselves to help me, I even caught a couple of them out of the corner of my eyes checking me out. I went to Perry to check my mail and I had a $10 gift certificate for Target sitting in my mailbox. Then I went to Daiquiries Supreme and shot a few games of pool and totally kicked ass. Everyone - ladies included - told me they loved my dress. I did not clean house or work on my truck yesterday. I just went out and looked around. I had a great day.

Well, it's back to work and reality today. But I'm still glowing about yesterday.
I should have bought a lottery ticket.

You have a groovy day.
MsAmber

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Hyper

Anonymous said...

Oh, I see a spark coming back.. That makes me very happy, you go girl..!