Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sunday, May 3, 2009

News Update:
Angelina went belly-up last night. Alpha is still doing fine though.

I've had a freakin' hitch in my neck and shoulder for two days. I'm so stove up I can hardly move and I keep having sharp, painful muscle spasms behind my shoulder.
My handsome, long-haired, shirtless, carpenter friend came over and moved some heavy stuff around for me and put my arm in a sling (looks cool!), and put a wet washcloth in a ziplock baggie in the freezer for me. He told me to alternate cold compress and warm compress. Maybe I'll be able to move my neck by the end of the day.
Handling that stupid ladder yesterday with a hitch in my neck and a weak arm was freakin' dangerous. I'm lucky I made it through work yesterday - I felt like crying a couple of times. I had a fairly bad day yesterday, glad it's over and I have two days to get my arm back working before I have to do it again.

A cool weather front is moving in today. I'm glad. I have both doors open and the windows, to allow some cool breezes through here. It feels to be about 68 or so.

The dogs are doing wonderful. I worked 14 hours yesterday, and both boys managed to hold-it. I hate to make them go that long, but some days just keep on draggin' on. I worked until 9:00 p.m. yesterday. I love my boys.

Dang, the cold compress has worked wonders already, in just 10 minutes I can move my head to the right. The left still needs some work.

I'm finally buying a wringer washer. The laundry around here is getting out of hand. The fella is going to deliver it this afternoon. I'm so excited!
I can't wait.

You have a great day.
MsAmber

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.” ~Dame Edith Sitwell

MsAmber said...

Ummm. Ok.