Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's Thursday Morning at 6:00 am

I'm ready for work. I've been sleeping real heavy and waking up with a headache for the past 3 mornings. I think it's sinuses. Still, it's aggravating to wake up with a headache. I'm going to try turning off the fan tonight.

Image inspection this morning. I have to be to work at 6:30. I'm ready, got the truck organized and washed and I'm wearing khaki pants and company shirt (two sizes too big).

Speaking of two sizes too big: I've lost a lot of weight in the past couple of months. All my pants are falling off and when I put the belt on to hold them up, they pucker all around. I look like I'm wearing a circus tent. I need new jeans soon. It's uncomfortable wearing baggy (I mean really really baggy) pants.

There is an ongoing joke. A friend told me I have an "onion butt". I said "What?" He said "Onion Butt. Because every time I see it, it brings a tear to my eyes." I laughed about that. Then I told the boss about it and we had a good laugh. He told me yesterday that I need to eat more, that I'm losing my onion butt.
Okay, so it's a corny joke. I thought it was one of the most unique complements I have ever gotten.
Miss Penny came out to the shop and announced that she had to leave early that day and asked the guys if they all had their "big girl panties on" today.
I guess my little euphemisms are contagious. It's funny to hear that coming from somebody else's mouth.

Well, I gotta go get inspected.
Have a great day!
MsAmber

No comments: