Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My new attempt to keep fish

The little fishbowl had started growing algae along the walls, and the water-lily is growing fine, so I thought I should try again at fish-keeping. I bought a Betta and named him Alpha, and I bought a rubber-lipped baby plecostomus named Angelina. Alpha and Angelina have been here for 4 days and appear to be doing just fine. So far....

I have to clean out and organize my company truck today. Image inspection again tomorrow. I have to attend a 9:00 meeting this morning and gather any materials I'm missing, then I'm going to come home and organize and wash the truck. I've already made lists of what I'm needing, so I should be fairly efficient:
Ground wire
fast connect kits
HD cables
2-way splitters
purple tags
expanded filters
RG11 strippers
compression tool
and put my 4 cones back on the truck.

I took the boys for a walk when I got home yesterday. They've both lost their minds: they don't remember how to walk together. Good grief. I need to practice with them more. This is a busy road with no shoulder and 6' deep ditches. No place to dive out of the way if a car was going to hit you and the dogs have forgotten how to heel. I guess it's my fault - I haven't taken them both for a walk in about a month. I'm supposed to get a little fence built around soon so that we have a perimeter and a yard. I'm daydreaming of a little 4' picket fence, but I'll probably end up with t-posts and some wire fencing. It'll look good though, I'm planning on decorating up my little plot of land and making it look real homey. All the kitsch I can stand.

Well, I need to take a shower and get ready for the meeting.
You have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: