Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Carbuerettor Rebuild today.

Work has picked up. It's getting harder to keep up. Six or seven jobs a day, on the run the whole time.
Gosh I feel old.

The official number is 22. Yep, I lost 22 pounds on the "work like a horse and eat once a day" diet. I really need some new pants, all of mine are too baggy. My shoulders, arms, and face are very tan, but my legs are white as a ghost. Also, I am so chewed up by mosquitoes. I betcha I have 20 bites. After I shower, I'm going to get out the anti-itch cream and count them. It's my own fault, really. I leave the door open a lot at dusk and dawn and that's like an open invitation with a neon sign to come in and dine.

I went to bed at 9:00 last night so I automatically woke at 3:30 this morning. I have a lot to get done today. I already started doing the dishes which have been piling up in the sink for a week. I was out of clean coffee cups this morning.

I have to change my bed, run a load of laundry, finish the dishes, and rebuild the carbuerettor. I should probably shower and brush my teeth first.

Well, I gotta get moving.
You have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: