Monday, April 27, 2009

Good Morning.

It's Monday.
Hopefully today I can get the electricity turned on. I'm not driving up to the shop unless I'm needed by the buyer of the truck to go and get the campershell. I have gardening to do on my day off.

I've been looking through the Auto Trader and I don't see any hopefuls yet. Since my routes take me around to all the different towns and neighborhoods, I'll just keep my eyes peeled for a good deal. I'm not ready to jump into another vehicle yet anyway. I need to take my time and find the best truck I can for the little money I have.

I see a bad wreck on Talladega Racetrack is on the news. Apparently an airborne racecar hit the fence and shrapnel hit the crowd and injured quite a few people.

I need to put an ad on Craigslist to rent out the other RV spots near me. I told the landlady we would get this place filled so she can afford to live here and not need to sell the place.
Speaking of my landlady: Ms Doris is such a cool old gal. She used to be quite the looker in her day, and we seem to have a lot of sensibilities in common. I threw down a little extra for getting the lawn (field) mowed and I think she and I will be great partners in keeping this place looking great and keeping the new tenants from trashing out the place. I'm going to hate having neighbors, but I'll deal with it.
I'm getting used to seeing a green field with clover flowers out my window.

It appears as though I've picked up a new reader. Welcome.

You have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: