Monday, April 27, 2009

What's happening to my app?

Just a couple of months ago I celebrated my 14,000th day of life. I see today that it says I have been alive for 14,362 days. What????
It has not been 362 days since I rolled over 14k.
Now I have to go find the darned app site and see what went wrong. Did something change my birthdate?
Oh fuss and bother.

I got the electricity on today. Yayy! Then I turned and tilled up a little cold garden patch by the fence. That little garden is for lettuce, radishes, chives, and green beans on the fence. I got four rows about 10 feet long and two feet apart. It may be a little crowded, but it'll be good and shady for my cool-weather plants. I started the banana peppers and cantaloupe in a little greenhouse. 72 plants. I still have cucumber and squash to plant also. I need to make mounds for them. Yeah,a gazillion of them, one foot high by three feet across. It's going to look like an alien landing pad around here until the plants cover the mounds and it looks like a garden... (chuckle).
Mounds!

Boy, the wind is something else today. Really glad I'm not working on that ladder today. It gives me the willies when the wind is blowing.
I'm also thrilled to be back on my blog. I missed it.

You have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: