Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Weird.

I paid my Sprint bill over the phone like I usually do. Something strange is going on there. I used to pay $120.00 month for my air card and my phone bill. All throughout the month of January, it said I had a negative balance - meaning they owe me - of $60.00. I paid $120.00 on the 30th of December. Then it kept saying that I had a negative balance, and just now my bill was $74.00 due on March 4. What happened to January's bill? How did I get a credit? Why has my bill dropped significantly?
I don't get the paper bills, I have them sent to my Dad's house. I should probably ask him to send my mail to me here so I can see what's going on with Sprint. Not that I'm complaining; it's a wonderful thing to have a lower bill and to skip a month, but I don't understand how it happened: that's what's bugging me. I was thinking that maybe I airheaded out and paid Sprint twice in December. I do crazy stuff like that sometimes. (rarely).

Yesterday I actually got dispatched to jobs. My first one was a reconnect aerial and my second one was a trailer, which needed recabled inside also. I don't understand why our uniforms are light colored pants when we crawl under trailers and get dirty. We should wear dark brown or black pants. But it was fun. I handled that ladder just fine. It was all the way extended on a pole, and then I had to reach, and look into the sun. It always bugs me to be on a fully extended extension ladder, but soon it will just be habit. I can't wait. My shoulders were sore last night, so I went to bed early and put the concussive massager on my shoulders. I fell asleep with the massager on. I missed a lot of phone calls, didn't hear a thing.

I got the needle valve and seat for the lawnmower. As soon as it's warmer and/or I have the time, I'm going to rebuild the carburettor on the lawnmower. Spellcheck doesn't know how to spell carburettor. Therefor, neither do I. Carburettor, carburator, carbuerator, carbuerettor. Nah, nothing looks right except the first one. Eh, what the hell. You know what I'm saying anyway.

I gotta run through the shower now and get moving.
You have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: