Monday, March 02, 2009

It's Monday!

...and it's March.
I feel that spring is right around the corner.
I'm ready for spring. Gardening and playing in the dirt.
I'm going to fix up the shed and see if Rinea will let me store some stuff out there so I can empty out the back of my truck and take off the campershell. It's best for hauling dirt and stuff. I really want that shell off for a while, anyway.

I had a good dinner last night. I made a steak, mac-n-cheese, boiled okra-n-tomatoes, sliced kumquats with a sprinkling of sugar, and pink lemonaid. Oh it was delicious. I read an article yesterday that said drinking lemonaid with dinner was a good thing because it stimulates the digestive system and regulates acid production. I didn't know that, but I feel like it really works. I've been drinking pink lemonaid with my dinners for a couple of months now and I haven't been bothered by my stomach. I just thought I was finally getting better and the ulcer problem is going away. I may have stumbled upon a permanent cure for my stomach issues. It made sense. Usually tomatoes kill me, as does peanut butter; salsa; cayenne pepper; soda; iced tea; greasy foods; etc, etc. A person who lives with constant stomach pain and suddenly finds it relieved is a very grateful person indeed. But still I'm leery. I don't know when (or if) it will pop up again. The article extolled the benefits of and listed 15 uses for lemon. It cures halitosis, eczema, bunions, insomnia, thirst, acne, the common cold, viruses, tonsillitis, whitens the teeth, sharpens the mind, and it's a pretty color too! ha ha haaaa.

Anyway, that was fun to write. I've got to run through the shower and get ready for work. You have a great day.
I know I will.
MsAmber

No comments: