Friday, March 27, 2009

Rain.

Experienced some intense gully-washers for the last two nights. Good hard rains accompanied by thunder and lightning. So wonderful for sleeping. I slept like a log last night.

Gosh I'm getting tired of fish-n-rice or beans-n-rice, or peanut butter sandwiches. I need some real food in my gizzard. Like a pork chop with green beans and mashed potatoes... mmmm. After my peanut butter sandwich last night, I dug around and found a can of peaches. I opened that and ate the whole thing. It was a nice surprise.

I got my first 360 yesterday. My inspection report said I didn't change the fittings, change the tag, and the grounding tag was painted over.
I pulled my work order and remembered: Oh Yeah. I was rushed through this job by the customer because she had to go pick a kid up from school, so I checked her signal levels and they were +10.7, and I installed her MTA and phone. She already had HD cable installed. I did not have access to her backyard, it was padlocked.
I got busted for taking a shortcut, so I will be backcharged.

Oh well.
You have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: