Monday, March 30, 2009

Sparkle sparkle...

It's a Monday again. I made it to another payday. Any day now I should start seeing the fruits of my labors. Any day now...
Gosh I hope it's today.

First off: I'm going to buy milk, bread, cheese, dogfood, and toilet paper. Then I'll see what's left over for bills and gasoline and portion that appropriately.

My tummy is acting all crazy today. Howling and moving around. I feel like I have two ferrets in there fighting. A little bit of a tummyache. I have to go to work today just to get ready for an image inspection tomorrow morning. It shouldn't take too long, I've already cleaned and organized my truck. They are supposed to have the rest of my company issued tools today and some company shirts for me.

I got most of my laundry done, so I have plenty of clean clothes. Everything is coming along just fine. Slowly, but fine.

Oh yeah, and the truck's starter acted up for the first time Saturday. I crawled under the truck and tapped it a couple times and then it worked. If I remember correctly, that's evidence of the bendix sticking. The good news is that it didn't just go out completely: I'll still be able to convince it to work and that buys me enough time to save up for a new one. Starters aren't very difficult to replace, and fortunately aren't all that expensive either. This will be a brand new truck someday at this rate.

Well, I'm going to get dressed for work. If it works out that I have a little time at the shop, I'm going to wash the truck today. If not, it will wait until Wednesday.

This coffee sure does taste good this morning. Mmmmm.

You have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: