Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yayy. The truck really does run good.

Now we'll see if I improved my gas mileage with that little repair.

I finished my three work orders timely yesterday, so I was given two more troubleshooting tickets. Those were really cute. An elderly lady plugged her phone into the wrong jack in the back of the modem. Easy to fix. She was so embarrassed about it. I like troubleshooting tickets. Give me more, please.

This morning looks beautiful, but I know (or hear tell) that it's going to rain today. I might just have to open up the house and turn off everything electrical and just enjoy the rain. Maybe it will rinse the pine-tree pollen off my truck. I have a layer of green pollen all over the truck and can't afford to wash it right now. Besides, it's fixin' to rain, right?

I'm soaking a pot of red beans for supper. I have no meat to go in them, but that's ok. Red beans and rice. Mmmm mmmm good.

Besides the cacophony of the blackbirds swinging on rusty swingsets, there is an owl around here who I guess is practicing his hooting. He sounds so cute, kinda like a baby rooster practicing to crow. One thing about this place: there are plenty of birds. Four blackbirds are perched in the fig tree right outside my window. I think they feel sorry for me in my cage, they are looking at me through my window. Very curious about me, I think.

My back aches a little this morning. I'm glad to have the day off. My tummy is rumbling, it's making a lot of noise like a thunderstorm in the distance.

Well, I gotta go.
Have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: