Thursday, February 12, 2009

I got moved to Acadiana

Rent was due at the Abbeville park, so I had some decisions to make. It cost me $10/day to stay there plus $16/day to commute. By moving up here it will cost $13/day rent plus $5/day commute. So, I just saved $8/day or $48/wk.
Now I need to buy a GPS. I need a good deal on one. The cheapest one I can find, actually. Maybe the pawn shops would be a good place to go. I'll look. I understand I can buy a TomTom 1 for $128 at Wally World.

The dogs have been doing real good while I'm at work. They hold it all day. I need to decide when is a good time to start closing up the house and running the air conditioner versus letting the breeze blow through. I don't want them getting overheated in here, but it's not quite hot yet.

Spot had his first seizure on Tuesday night. It was very odd and worrisome. His seizure is like a full body cramp. His body was so tensed up and he was hard as a rock, like rigor mortis, and it lasted a full 5 minutes. Afterwards he shivered and shook, I just held him and petted him. The only information I can find on doggie seizures is epilepsy.

I gotta get ready for work.
You have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: