Saturday, February 21, 2009

Had a dialogue with the boss.

I asked the boss for some time and I drew my diagram of the alarm/dialtone/backfeeding issue. He actually listened. Wow.
He told me that the guys admitted that they didn't understand the instructions given before about backfeeding, and asked me to give a little class on Wednesday.
My Pleasure! That makes me so happy that he understood what I was trying to tell him. I was so worried about being shot down that I almost didn't speak to him about it. I'm glad I made myself do it.

Well, it's officially Mardi Gras weekend. I didn't get paid on Friday. Some stupid little problem at corporate. They fired their payroll company and decided to issue checks which will be fed-exed to the office by noon on Monday. This put a hurt on everyone, but it really messed me up. I don't have any gas in my truck and no money to do anything at Mardi Gras. At least the parades are free. I asked the campground host if I could borrow a bicycle. He's looking for one to loan me.

I have plenty of rice and coffee though! lol

Have a great weekend.
MsAmber

No comments: