Friday, February 06, 2009

Good news:

I got my check today. Woo Hoo.
I made my trailer payment, I have two full tanks of gasoline, and I've done all my laundry (except the sheets and towels), and I'm ready to r-u-n-n-o-f-t.
I'm still going to hang around here until the 11th, but I'm feeling good about it.

Poor Spot was coughing all morning - starting at about 4:00 am. I took the boys for a walk at 6 and he's settled down now.

I've sure got the toots this morning. I'm just about ready to tune it up and play a fart song. Wa ha ha. (We all know how much I like fart jokes.)

Today I shall shampoo the carpets, change the sheets, and get kosherized for the Sabbath. There's not much left to organize, I've just about got all my ducks in a row finally. It sure would be nice to win the lottery, but unfortunately you have to play to win and I'm not spending any money...

Use it up,
wear it out,
make it do, or...
do without.

I like my life. It's a real hoot (or is it a toot?).

I borrowed the movie: Team America, World Police. It's a puppet movie and it's rated PG13, but it probably should be rated R. Gosh it was hilarious. There was a puppet sex scene that just killed me. I laughed so hard that coffee came out my nose.

It's so beautiful here in the morning. My desk faces East and I get to watch the sun come up through the trees, while I blog with my cup of coffee to my right and my ashtray on the left. The window is open and the curtains are pulled back. It's perfect for stimulating the imagination or giving one a sense of belonging with nature. The birds are singing just for me at this hour. I don't see anyone else usually, maybe a stray dog walker here and there, but mainly it's just me. The squirrels are playing 'round and 'round the trees, and everything is surrounded by a light wispy mist. I think I shall always try to make this window face the East from now on. It has brought me a lot of pleasure. It's also probably the reason that I'm blogging so much, I enjoy sitting here in the morning now.

It's supposed to get near 70 degrees today, I'm opening up the house to air it out and enjoy the day.

You have a great day.
Toots.
MsAmber

No comments: