Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Another Beautiful Day Ahead.

It's freezing at night, but during the day it gets up into the mid 40s.
It's time for me to start packing up and stowing away the breakables. I got a little too spread out for my own comfort. The back of the truck is all unloaded, that stuff has got to go back in. I just have too much stuff, but most of it is necessary, to me at least. I have a generator, tool box, drill cases, hand-tool carryall, shop vac, hard hat, floor jack, four-way, spare tire, tow rope, air can, 2 gas cans, lawn chairs, tupperware tub full of flammables, charcoal grill, shovel, rake, shepherd's hook, walking sticks, tackle box, fishing poles, garden hose, concrete blocks, pop up cones, spare battery, 3 gallons of drinking water, and a tupperware tub full of automotive liquids (WD40, oil, PS fluid, Tranny fluid, coolant, wax, fix-a-flat, brake fluid, tube of gasket sealant, etc), and my ladder. I now have all the oilcloth tarps to pack also. The above listed items must fit into the back of the truck, neatly, and in such a way that I could get to any of them easily. Boy, it's a good thing I have plenty of imagination. I was thinking that I would leave all the concrete blocks here but one for the hitch. I don't want to waste the space or carry the weight in the back of the truck. I'm already hauling around too much weight back there with an 8800 pound trailer also. Time to start being kind to my drive-train.
Inside the trailer I have spread out too much. I have clear mini-lights strung all around; left over from the holidays. I have knick-knacks set out from when I was rummaging through my craft boxes. Things have gotten out of hand in here. I've always kept my place "no floatation" which means: if there were a big earthquake, nothing would fall and break. I've really relaxed on that lately. It will take me a while to get all this stuff squared back away.
I'm actually just sitting here enjoying my coffee. I'm not really inspired to jabber on about anything in particular.
I do spend 'way too much time thinking about things, though. I need to get out more.
You have a great day.
Thanks for listening.
MsAmber

No comments: