Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tuesday.

I bought a 30 amp to 110 adapter at WalMart yesterday, it was only $5.
I got a couple of hours off to run errands because I had a building cutover scheduled for after-hours. I went back to work at 5:30 and didn't finish until 11:00.
I really didn't want to get up this morning. Not because I'm tired, but because it's raining. I love to hear the rain when I sleep.
The rain is supposed to turn to snow today. I'm actually looking forward to the snow. I haven't seen snow in 3 years. Not since I was stuck in a snowstorm in New Mexico for Thanksgiving. Danielle and I were working on the Windstream project and got ourselves stuck in a snowstorm. We rented a motel room then went and soaked in the outdoor hot-tub in the middle of a snowstorm. It was cool. (Actually, it was COLD! Brrr.) But it was fun to watch the steam and the snowflakes above our heads. When we got out of bed the next morning it was a winter wonderland. About a foot of heavy wet snow had fallen. Perfect for making snowballs. Oh, what memories I have.
I see crystal ice formations on the windows this morning. It's starting to frost up, so I anticipate the transition to snow will be fairly soon. I hope it doesn't just turn to freezing rain. I don't care for falling ice at all.
While I was at WalMart, I bought two pairs of really thick winter socks. I'm definitely wearing a pair today!
Meg doesn't want to stay outside to do his business. Poor guy. How he can hold it I will never know.
I gotta run through the shower and get to work.
Thanks for listening.
MsAmber

No comments: