Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday Morning.

It looks like it may have snowed a little overnight, the ground is white. I haven't gotten out to feel of it yet. It might just be more frozen rain, but I think maybe it is snow because I didn't hear any ice hitting the trailer roof last night. The weather forecast is calling for snow today... yay.
I checked my lotto tickets. If there were a prize for absolutely not picking any right numbers...
My right tonsil is red and swollen, but my left tonsil is still tiny. Strange that only one tonsil would be acting up. I think breathing cold air at night while I sleep may be causing this sore throat and tight lungs. I was so thirsty all night, I kept chugging water and Orange juice. I drank about a half-gallon of each and I kept getting up to pee and drinking some more. When I'm coming down sick, I tend to crave pepper sauce (Tabasco) and Orange juice, both of which give me heartburn.
Speaking of heartburn. A neighbor turned me on to these chewable papaya tablets. They work faster than Tums or Rolaids, but they don't seem to keep it at bay for very long. It is amazing though, chew 2 tablets and the heartburn goes away instantly. A homeopathic remedy that seems to work pretty good, and they don't taste bad either.
Well, it's time to bundle up and trundle to work.
You have a great day.
Thanks for listening.
MsAmber

No comments: