Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another day in Missouri

Still froze up solid. I have no drainage, my holding tanks are full blocks of ice, and I have no water. I went to the neighbor's and filled up my coffeepot, tea kettle, and my bean pot. I made a cup of hot cocoa last night, I have coffee this morning, and I just heated the bean pot so I can wash my hair and take a sponge bath.
I can do this. No problems, no worries.
I gave myself a sassy little haircut. It's pretty short, but I think it looks good. If you can't wash it, cut it.
This situation is quite laughable. The only real pestering inconvenience is not being able to do the dishes. I still cook dinner and eat from plates, but I can't wash the dishes. The trailer is clean and comfortable otherwise...
I'm pretty booked up this entire week with work, but if I get any time at all, I need to rent a blast heater and set it at the head of the trailer and get myself thawed out. I wonder if pouring salt down the drains would do any good?
Just a few hours off is all I need... It may be possible on Friday.
I turned off the hot water heater, I worry about it staying on with no fresh water coming in.
Well, I gotta go scrub down now, the water is hot.
You have a great day!
Thanks for listening.
MsAmber

No comments: