Monday, December 15, 2008

Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!

Yesterday morning, it was a nice temperature. I put on a sleeveless dress with a sleeveless sweater and opened up the doors. It was overcast but relatively warm. Probably around 57 degrees. I went to WalMart to get some more jewelry findings for my project and the temperature started to drop. By 2:00 it was freezing. Then it started to rain ice. It rained ice all night. I left my faucets dripping, but when I woke up this morning the bathtub faucet had quit. Once again, I have kitchen water but I have no bathroom water. It's 16 degrees outside right now, and there are sheets of ice over my windows. I can feel the chill coming from the walls and floors.
Darnit, darnit, darnit!
I just want to go back to bed and stay there.
Okay, maybe I am overreacting. But goodness, can't a girl catch a break?
The good news is: It ain't windy.
The good news is: I'm still alive.
The good news is: I still have heat.
The good news is: I still have food.
The good news is: I still have shelter.
The good news is: I still have my dog.
There is a lot that I should be grateful for, so I'll just shut up, live with these minor inconveniences, and go to work.
Forgive me for complaining.

Thanks for listening.
MsAmber

No comments: