Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tired of being frozen?

I went all out and rented a blast heater. I got myself thawed, by golly!
When I disconnected my frozen drain pipe, I got deluged with gallons and gallons of water...it just gushed and I couldn't stop it. It was two tanks' worth of gray water. I suppose I should have thawed the drain pipe first, then the tanks, but instead I thawed the tanks and went to replace the frozen drain pipe and got soaked. It would have been hilarious except for the fact that it was only 11 degrees outside yesterday. I was wrapped up like a polar bear and stood there helpless as 40 gallons of water shot out two feet before it went onto the ground.
I've got to return the blast heater this morning, but I don't have anyone to help me load it into the truck. I just called RSC and asked them if they have anyone coming by the AirForce Base, would they stop by and help me load this heater. It's still full of kerosene, so it weighs over 100 lbs.
I gotta get moving this morning, so ya'll have a great day!
Thanks for listening.
MsAmber

No comments: