Thursday, December 04, 2008

I'm in Knob Noster, MO.

Okay. I made it. It was snowing when I arrived (alright, maybe just flurries). But it was cold. I set up the camper and wrapped my water line, had to wait until 6 pm to get the electricity turned on. I left the kitchen faucet dripping so it wouldn't freeze but I forgot about the bathroom. I have no bathroom water this morning. Good day to wear a hat! I went to town and got one of the propane bottles filled so I wouldn't run out in the middle of the night. Now I'm toasty warm.
I tried to call the PM this morning to inquire whether or not we are working outdoors, since I hadn't heard back from him I put on my longjohns, two pair of socks, three shirts and my wool hat. He just now called and said I would be working indoors. Oh well, at least I'll be warm.
I checked my lottery tickets. Again, I didn't win. But I'll let you know when I do...
I have to go to work now, you have a great day.
Thanks for listening.
MsAmber

No comments: