Friday, December 05, 2008

Another day, another 50 cents.

When I got home, the bathroom pipes had thawed, I anticipated a hot shower... I washed my dishes and discovered that my graywater was full, so I went and hooked up my sewer hose to drain it. Yep, you guessed correctly: my holding tank is frozen. Wouldn't drain. Oh goody.
I took a shower anyway, because it drains into a separate graywater tank which isn't full yet. Boy, I hope those tanks thaw today. I doubt that they will because the weather is supposed to turn colder today.

Aren't I just a mess?
I know you're jealous. You want to be me, right? Such an adventurous person, a devil-may-care kind of life...
Trade ya!

I dreamed that the hair on my legs was long and luxurious, kinda like a golden marmoset. It seemed perfectly natural in my dream, but I woke up and had quite the laugh over it. I was grateful to reach down and find just the normal stubble growing there, but I'm sure my subconscious is telling me that I need to either shave, or reconcile myself to being a hairy ape.

Well, It's time to bundle up and get to work.
You have a great day.
Thanks for listening.
MsAmber

No comments: