Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I like my new guitar teacher.


I met my new guitar teacher tonight. A young guy who just got out of the marines. Very well spoken, and very good at fundamentals. He taught me how to hold the guitar, and how to hold the pick, and he'll teach me any style of music I want. I like him.
I'm so excited. I learned so much in 30 minutes today.
His name is Jay. I think he'll do just fine. I've enrolled for hour-long sessions, four per month, on Tuesdays at 8:00.

It's nice to have something to look forward to every week.

MsAmber

3 comments:

Romeo Whiskey said...

Yea cute instructor huh. I got my eye on you crazy lady!

Nicole said...

Glad you've found an instructor to your liking. Though I'm still trying to get the connection between guitars and that pinup girl. I'm just not smart, am I? ;)

MsAmber said...

As Alice would say: "Things just keep getting curiouser and curiouser."
I recently found myself looking through some vintage posters and pinup girls and was appreciating the art form. I know it's quirky of me to like this art, but look at the realistic style of the pinups compared to, say, Japanimation as an art-form.
I've always liked the style of the pin-up girls.
MsAmber