Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Guitar Lessons Start Tomorrow!

I asked them if they were going to put me in a class with all the LITTLE children?
They said No, it's one-on-one private lessons.
I asked them if they taught after 5:30 pm?
They said yep, Monday through Thursday.
I asked them if they thought I should buy a left-handed guitar?
They said No, you would be limiting yourself.
I asked them if the teacher could work with a musical retard such as I?
They said no problem.
I asked how much will it cost?
They said $15.00 per session.
I start tomorrow after work. Bringing my own little electric guitar. They will teach me how to play it.
Cool.

MsAmber

5 comments:

FLAMINGO1 said...

I have always wanted to be able to play the guitar - mostly so I could play it around the campfire.

Have fun!

Nicole said...

AWESOME!!!

And $15 is pretty dang cheap, too. Now if only they'd offer Pilates classes that cheap...

Angela said...

Maybe I should check into lessons. I pick on mine but no good music comes out *LOL* Good luck.

Flubberwinkle said...

Good luck with your new hobby! I played piano as a kid. Tried to pick up on it again as an adult but the practice hours did not fit in my schedule. Now, I just fiddle with the keyboard as I annoy my younger daughter during her chord practice.
:-D

Drea said...

wish you luck on the guitar lessons. Its hard. Travis can play.