Thursday, December 22, 2005

What A Horrid Human I Am!



I should be ashamed of myself. What an awful thing I have done!
The little mouse game that I linked on December 17th has claimed another couple of victims. This time, here at my home.
My nephew J. and his wife L., and the three boys - 7, 3, and 1 year old, have been visiting us from 'out of town'. I told L about the trick I had played on the blogosphere and we browsed there. She paused and asked me if it was too scary for the kids, I said "Naw, it's not that bad."
Oh, how I regret that...
When we got to level three, the oldest boy was leaning on her shoulder, his middle brother was behind, with no real view of the monitor, and the volume was pretty high.
When the poltergeist popped up and screamed, everyone spazzed. They all screamed with it, the oldest boy flung himself backwards on his butt, his little brother belly flopped right on top of him. They were both shirtless. I swear, it took a half an hour to calm them down. I really tried to stifle myself, but dammit, it was funny as could be! I laughed so hard, I think I pulled a rib muscle.
Really, I didn't think they were too young for that, (the baby was in the bedroom taking a nap). And it was expected. Everyone knew something scary was going to happen.
I hope I didn't terrify them too badly.
Oh gosh, I feel just terrible about it.
I am such a horrid person because I'm still laughing!

2 comments:

cvo said...

thankyou, you cleared my hickups up.

Nicole said...

Depends, are they at ALL bratty? If they are then you were totally justified. ;)