Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Oy, You know you want to learn to play Dreidel...



Hanukkah falls on the 26th of December this year, so here is a little game that I know you've heard of, but probably never knew how to play.

I printed this dreidel on photo paper, and it was the perfect density. Then, I printed the instructions for play.

Traditionally, the children are given Hanukkah Geldt, which are foil-covered chocolate coins. They use these to play with. The candy section of the drugstore has the little bags of chocolate coins for .50 cents.

Anyway, just in case you want to try it, I think you will enjoy the game.

MsAmber

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm not even taking a CHANCE on this one!

Drea said...

Hi MsAmber! Just wanted 2 wish you a verry Merry Christmas. Travis is off to town w/ his Dad this morning buying a last minute gift for MsAnne (Travis' dads new bride). So Im here at the house letting Caleb nap a bit. May as well blog! haha. This dial up stuff is driving my insane though.... its soooo slowwwww. :-\

Hard to go from DSL to this.
:-)
Take care,

Andrea

Drea said...

lots of typos as usual. I really need to read through what I type >.<

Its not that I cant spell... its that I type to fast for my own good and dont read things over.