Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My Apologies, ha ha ha ha haaa.

First Off - I must tell you how much I enjoyed that last post. I don't think I could've planned it better. Every time I checked my comments, it just cracked me up. I sit here blogging, drinking my coffee and keeping an eye on the television via a mirror next to the monitor. All of a sudden I start cackling, having imagined the expression on the face of my latest victim. Usually I am alone when I have these 'episodes', but Saturday night was an exception. After I went to bed, I still had the giggles.

1st victim: Timmer. Reminds me of my father-in-law, you know the type: Ex military, gray hair, still walks on his treadmill for 50 miles a week. Reads the newspaper (in paper form), lives to drive a golf cart, and owns a nice Z-71 with OnStar and leather seats (total waste of a good truck). Still has his old Cadillac in the garage.

2nd victim: Fightin'MadMary. I've already seen a picture of her face while playing in traffic. She's kinda girly - not in a bad way, but manicured fingers and membership to the Triple-A. The look on her face in my mind was priceless. I'll betcha she swore.

3rd victim: Flubberwinkle. A really cool Greek techy lady. She probably rolled her eyes at it and me. Maybe emailed the link to a few of her antagonists.

4th victim: Crusher. He is working on a plot to get even. And that's like tickling my fanny with a feather. Ha ha.

Now, for the rest of you, I'm truly sorry you were put through that. It was worth it though, for the weeks' worth of giggles I've gotten out of it.

Thank you, Thank you very much.


MsAmber

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I always know to look for these at halloween.

That's okay. I'll just be more prepared for it next time...

Anonymous said...

zardoz says:

your welcome,

starry-eyed ....

--------------zardoz