Saturday, December 17, 2005

Testing Your Mouse Prowess

I'm normally a keyboard person. I use my up arrows and down arrows. Ctrl+ C, X, V to copy, cut, or paste. The software package that I support is designed to be keyboard friendly. All the function keys are mapped and everything is hot-keyed. You can use the mouse also, if you need. The scheduler is not very navigable without the mouse. That's about the only limitation.

So I took this test to see how well I used the mouse. I can't draw a straight line in 'mspaint' to save my azz. I made it to level 4. See how far you can go:

http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf


MsAmber

7 comments:

Timmer of Righting America said...

WOW! That was more exciting than I thought it would be - THANKS ALOT! (I think I spilled my coffee - but DID get to level four).

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

you are so mean!!!

Flubberwinkle said...

I am a keyboard addict also! Cute...
:-)
p.s. regarding Lucretia I answered just today over at Flubberwinkle-land.

Aaron said...

I'm definitely not quite as deft on the keyboard as you are, though I like to use it as much as possible. Thanks for offering to help with the Linux... I actually got it to work with my wireless card thanks to a program called ndiswrapper, it was a cool learning experience.... i just said learning experience, I usually hate that word, haha

Anonymous said...

zardoz says:
hi ya ms amber
came thru flubberwinkle.
no 1 0ne i think iam in lov with
you n and your stories
no 2 seeing this post ya had here
i lookedinto it
and i have to tell ya can i send over my underwear and pants
ya caught me off guard.
thanks for the thrill.
But still hated that movie when i saw it the early seventies
--------------------------zardoz

Nicole said...

I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT COMING!!!

Gah!

Nabonidus said...

I jumped about a foot!lol