Saturday, December 03, 2005

Couldn't Help Myself - Had To Redecorate


It's not like I want to show off the newest, coolest Avatars. I generally represent myself with the same old webcam picture. But I don't like using the pre-built templates too much. Same with web page authoring. I hate the standard templates, and they interfere when I want to do something original.
This blog interface was too boring. I like pink (obviously) but I don't like the rectangles that they make me put stuff into. I would rather have any other shapes.
Wish they would let me type into a diamond shape, or a heart. And splash color here or there, maybe insert pictures and resize them at will... Yeah, that would be nice.
But then, I may as well buy a Mac.
Not in this lifetime.
MsAmber

1 comment:

Drea said...

So colorful and entertaining :-) I love it Amber