Monday, May 30, 2011

Just lonesome rambling...

I need to go do my laundry.

It's another cold rainy day here in Great Falls Montana. I just can't seem to snap myself out of this - I don't know what it is - depression? Blues? Stir-craziness with an urge to get out, but a lack of motivation to do so? I really want to pack up and leave here. I know it's just a matter of a couple of weeks before I can go, but I'm ready NOW!

I bought a 32" flat-screen television and then went to Hastings and bought some great concert DVDs. It is kinda nice to watch concerts on a bigger television. I know I didn't need a new TV, but the bigger screen is so nice to watch.

I'm ready for a new adventure. Something exciting is just around the corner, I know it. Maybe SUMMER? Sunshine? Oh gosh how I need some sunshine. This rain is so oppressive, I feel it like a mute-button on the remote control of my life. Any minute now I'll be able to bust out and laugh or scream or (something?) again. Waiting...waiting...Somebody, anybody, please unmute me!

So I called my Brother. He's cheerful, I'm happy for that. I asked him if he has a friend he'd like to hook me up with - geez, he didn't even think about it for a second - he said "Why, yes, I do." Oh goodness.

I really didn't have anything important to say, I just felt like saying something. Getting the Megabyte memorial entry off the top of the blog, maybe.
My Excedrin is kicking in, the headache has faded to a dull ache in my neck, I can live with that.

I'm listening to Neil Young - Live Rust. Actually the song is my favorite "Like a Hurricane". I'm going to start it over and crank it up.

You have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: