Friday, November 05, 2010

Altus Oklahoma Is Finished!

Yep, I'm packed up again and ready to roll out of here.
Finished the job last night and loaded up all the tools and ladders. Swept the air-handling room (my temporary office), and locked it up for the last time.
Everything is done.

I have a short-term project in Lawton (about three weeks' worth). I'm excited at the prospect of getting the heck out of here. I don't know where my next big project is, and that kinda scares me. Am I going North? South? West? East?
I'm hoping for South and West, but you never know...

I haven't blogged in a while, I've been flip-flopping between working days and working nights. I haven't been able to adhere to any sort of routine, which I really miss.

There was a freeze warning last night, so I disconnected the water. Now I have to get out there in the cold and hook it back up so I can take a shower and refill my coffee pot.

Gotta go, gotta go. (no, literally, I gotta go!)
Ha ha haaaa.
Have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: