Monday, July 26, 2010

I am grumpy...

There is no particular reason for me to be grumpy. My job is going well, I'm fed and warm, I should be content.
I am never content. Why is that, do you suppose?

I went OCD on the van yesterday. Removed all the trim and pulled the seats out and removed all the carpeting. I hung it on a tree and blasted the dirt out with my hose. I only put the front carpets back in, and most of the trim. I washed the van inside and out, and re-blacked the bumper, tire-shined the tires. Re-packed the toolboxes and put them back in. I am leaving the back carpeting out for a week so that I can keep working on getting it perfectly clean. There was black mold underneath it in the back where the water leaks in. I degreased the engine and got the mouse-nests off the intake manifold. Then I wiped and shined all the black rubber hoses and the breather. The van looks brand-new under the hood and inside. I washed the outside and windexed the glass. Scraped off the little fairy stickers from the back glass.
Nothing is clean enough for me right now. I washed down the ceiling and walls in the RV the other day, hanged new curtains, organized my junk drawers... the only thing I haven't done is shampoo the carpets, but you can bet I'll get to that within the next 48 hours...

I've also just started my period. I know you are thinking: "Ah hah, that's what's wrong with her!"
I really hate that that's the only explanation for my obsessiveness. I've been feeling sick: muscle soreness and a tension headache, constipation and heartburn, sweating when it's cold, cold when it's hot, a lump under my armpit, and I've chewed a sore on my upper lip. I'd almost be willing to bet that I'm grinding my teeth in my sleep again. Somehow in my mind, I believe it will all go away if I take care of everything that's bothering me. I'm tired but I'm restless.

It also just dawned on me that I was admiring a big full moon last night.

The house is clean, I'm drinking my fourth cup of coffee. Two scented candles are lit. My paperwork is done. I'm too antsy to sit here and write any longer. I have a nagging feeling that I need to stock up and hunker down... I wonder where that comes from?

Well, I've got to go shower and get my fanny to work.
You have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: