Monday, May 24, 2010

What a weekend!

This weekend, I washed the outside of the RV, did two weeks' worth of laundry, shampooed the carpets, washed down the walls and ceiling, serviced the air conditioner, and waxed the cabinet doors.
Today, I'm bathing the dog!

We start working nights this week. I tried to stay up late so that I would sleep in. That didn't really work out like I had planned. I still woke up at 6:30 this morning. I'll try to take a nap today. We will be working from 4:00 pm to 2:30 am.

So far last week, we built out the CMR and cored the 7 penetrations. Then built the 8 penetrations downwards onto the ladder rack. We've pulled the 3/0 copper halfway - it's very heavy and hard to pull. Today we'll finish that up.

Every firewall penetration has to be logged and labeled. There are tons of them.
But the job is coming along just fine.

I need to call the office and make sure everything we need is added to Mike's truck this morning. I'm also getting my new laptop battery today, yayy!

You have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: