Monday, June 01, 2009

I defurred the house.

I never got around to working on the truck yesterday. I wound up taking all the furniture out of the house and I cleaned every inch. I even scrubbed the shower walls. I rearranged the furniture a little bit, and Windexed the windows. It was overdue for a thorough cleaning. I feel so much better now.
RVs should never have carpet. I would like to remove all the carpet and just lay linoleum on the floors and a few scatter-rugs. Easier to clean. I shampoo'd the carpets and they are good and clean for the time being, but with my muddy boots and the dogs' muddy paws, it won't last long.
I really don't have anything else to say this morning, so I'm just going to hit "publish" and call it good.

You have a great day.
MsAmber

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My sister and I have a 1966 Frigidaire Flair Crown Imperial (double oven) - it's base, sides, and top are avacado color. In Cincinnati. Was our family's. Dad passed away in 2007. We are just now going through the house and decided to remodel the kitchen. Not in the 60s style we grew up with however. For Sale. Interested?