Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some Days...

Some days I think my job is easy-cheesy. Othertimes I'm so aggravated I could just spit.

Some days I like who I am and am happy. Othertimes I feel like an alien gypsy who nobody understands.

Some days I'm tired or subdued. Othertimes I'm overly cheerful and chatty and I drive people buggy (especially if they are not "morning people").

Some days I like my house freakishly spotlessly clean and organized. Othertimes the dishes may go a week in the sink or until something green starts growing, and the doghair is so thick around here that you could knit a sock with it.

Some days I feel feminine and paint my nails and shave my legs and put on makeup and stockings. Othertimes I look like I'm trying to be a messy skateboarding mechanic.

Some days I wake up and I'm not in pain. Othertimes my lower back and hips ache or I have a perpetual pinched nerve, usually in the left leg.

Some days I'm confident and cocky. Othertimes I'm so riddled with insecurities and acute remembrances of mistakes past that I more than pass for humble.

Some days are like today.
Wish it would rain some more, since I'm home now.

I have a sore throat and I'm feeling kinda blah. I'll probably go to bed early, I promised to fix a little fence tomorrow. Landlady needs it done, and her wish is my command.

Have a good Wednesday.
MsAmber

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there S.B., days are days, you’re doing fine. It will rain again, maybe not today but it will soon and I’ll send you rainbows to go with those times. You may not see them but they will be there.

Have a Great day off Ms Amber

Hyper

Anonymous said...

Sorry, wrong Blog.

Hyper