Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why I haven't blogged

I had nothing good to say for the last couple of days. Frustration.

I FINALLY got my company truck yesterday and I went out and did three jobs. By myself! Wonderful. I had a good day yesterday. All of my jobs required work on the pole, I hoisted that ladder like a professional. It wasn't so bad, and I'm not too sore today.

I am, however, getting ready to start my period. Based on how my back feels, it will probably be today. Congratulations everyone: for surviving me during a fierce case of PMS. And kudos to me: for not getting a gun and going postal this week. Yayyy.

After my last Tetra committed suicide and leaped to his death from the fishbowl, I decided to try Guppies. I'm happy to report that all 4 guppies have survived this week. No suicide attempts. I have decided that I am a guppy girl. They look pretty, have tolerance for temperature fluctuations, eat like pigs, and stay in the bowl. Yep. I like guppies.

The house is a mess. Mainly the floor and some dirty dishes in the sink and dust on the desk, but still, it's a horrible mess. My back aches and my tummy is cramping, and I wish I could just close my eyes and have it all clean itself up. I have yet to find a way to dump my blackwater. I called a porta-potty place, and I may just have to pay to have them empty it this once, that will buy me a couple more weeks until I have to purchase a 30 gallon dump tank or manufacture something that will do the job.

Well, I gotta run through the shower. You have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: