Sunday, February 08, 2009

What a night.

Sharri and I went out last night, and I ate raw oysters, stuffed shrimp, and a stuffed catfish roll. Really good stuff. I was so full, I could barely waddle. As soon as I got home I went to bed.

I had some of the weirdest, most vivid dreams last night.

I dreamed that my ex-husband came out of the bathroom completely naked. He put his hands on my shoulders and told me to sit down, he wanted to talk to me. I sat down. He squatted down in front of me - totally naked - and I was trying not to look. Because, you know, we're not married anymore. I was embarrassed and kept averting my eyes, and I have no idea what he was saying because I was so distracted by trying not to look.
Weird, huh? It was so real, that I woke up thinking he was here. I actually felt his hands on my shoulders and smelled Irish Spring soap.

I guess that's why the old timers tell you not to eat seafood before you go to bed.

I just got a picture message from my friend Mark, it shows a huge fire under a lot of trees and the subject says: "Help!" It's a great picture. I'm not sure how I could help. Blow on it maybe?

I've got to get dressed and go to the store. I need a few things.
Lunchmeat, bread, cheese, chips, potatoes, canned dog food, and TST for my septic.
I'm going to pack my lunches this week. Since I'm only making minimum wage for the first two weeks, I've calculated that it will cost me: 2.5 hours/day for gas, 2 hours/day for my lot rent here, 1 hour/day for taxes, which will leave me with only 2.5 hours/day for pay for the next two weeks. Yeah, packing my lunch is a necessity right now. I have to pay for Meg's dental care and my insurance is due again the first of March. Money will be tight, but not impossibly so.

Okay, got to get moving.
Have a great day.
MsAmber

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the strangest part is the Irish Spring soap. Where did that come from? lol