Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sunday, January 31, 2009

Battlestar Galactica was in my mailbox. Thanks again, Rob.
I watched the first DVD yesterday. I need to make myself watch only one episode per day to stretch it out. It's just so thrilling. Starbuck Rocks, dude!

Today is cloudy and chilly. That's a shame because I was planning on running my clothesline outside and washing my delicates today. I do not want to waste my money at the laundromat.

I've been putting off organizing under the bed. I really need to do that soon. I think I will make myself tackle it today. I have a green tupperware tub full of toiletries - first-aid stuff and makeup and miscellaneous bottles of womanly goop, I need to re-integrate that into my cabinets so it can be used-up.

Ah, here's the rain. It sounds lovely, makes me want to go back to bed so I can enjoy it. No, I'm on my second pot of coffee so I'll just enjoy it awake.

One of the ways in which I'll cut back on smoking is to make myself only smoke outdoors. The problem is: I cheat.
I have the ashtray outside beside the steps and the cigarettes are next to the door, so I will make myself abide by the new rule today. That's a start.
I can do this...

You have a great day!
MsAmber

No comments: